Nightmare
I woke up this morning crying. I had a nightmare. In the dream, you were dead from car accident. I still remember, Ms Isabel and Ms Prem were telling our class...that both of you were dead in a car accident. My heart immediately sank into a bottomless pit of sorrow, bursting into tears silently in my heart. And then, the whole class was quiet. I can see some girls crying, including joon hou. Me, at that moment, was trying to hold my tears from streaming. It's just way to sudden, how could you have died just like that? I've never experience a death of a friend before. It makes, no sense. When class was over, I went home immediately. I locked myself up in my room, and started crying... I had things I had not tell you yet, you just can't die like that, although I'm not close with both of you at all...
When I woke up, I realize it was just a dream. Not any normal dream that I would have... Honestly, even if a friend died, I don't think I'd cried that much. However, it seems that if it really happens, I might succumb to my feelings as well...

At 9 pm, I had another nightmare. This time it isn't a dream, it's real. I had just finished watching my favourite hong kong drama 原来爱上贼 , and went up to my room. While I was walking into my room, I spotted a big fat fugly shit cockroach 'smiling' at me on the door. It was just a few cms away from me. OMG, I terus shout FKKKKKKKKKKKKKK and fell down. My mum then opened her door, and asked what happened ah zai?! Then I told her, ga..ga...ga....ghajat!! She then took the mosquito spray and gave it a good shake before giving the cockroach some perfume. Haha, die you stupid fugly black shit. I saw it fell to the ground, and stared at it till it died. Lol, noob cockroach. And then I continued my studies... What a day...
'Image