Trial Exam Results
First paper was Biology
170/200
85%
A17
Comment : I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm really proud of myself this time. I even got higher than the most kiasu person in class. Wow xD

Second paper was Chemistry
147/200
74%
B15
Comment : Uhmm...okay. Wasn't too good, but wasn't too bad either. Top 6 in class.

Third paper was Physics
99/180
55%
C11
Comment : Bad. But, was way much better than I had expected so, I'm actually rather contended than sad. I passed gracefully.

Fourth paper was English
71/100
71%
B15
Comment : Hmmm...I did that bad for English? -.-" Still couldn't believe it.

Final paper was Mathemathics
84/152
55%
C11
Comment : So, Yee asked Mr james. How was our class' performance?
Mr James : Oh...horrible, terrible, vegetable. Totally gone.
Class : Wtf? So we all die ledi la ha?
Mr James : Well, you guys are not mentally prepared. Better not give back.
JJ : Kk, just give back only la.
Mr James : Be warned. The failure rate of this class is very very high.
Mr James : Prof X, you passed.
Me : OMG!!!! I PASSED!