And so...

And so... everything that could seem like the end of the world happened,
the first was solved, and another 1 appeared.
Parents, can be so cruel.
Because of that, they plan to disown their child.
I... don't know what to say.
I'm so useless, there's nothing I could do,
when I was down, you cheered me up,
you became my buddy,
we shared stuff,
and made me think that, this world isn't that cruel after all.
But right now, I can't do anything...
I had no way...to cheer you up,
I can't ease your pain,
I'm sorry.
If there's anything I could do to help,
I will.

We might have just met for only 2days, but that's
what buddies are for.
I might not be able to help you, but I want you to know, we
are worried of you, and we will support you,
no matter what happens, where we are,
buddies are buddies. Correct?
Take our word for it :D

Lots of love from WaiWai, VanVan and RayRay.
We genuinely care for you.