3months passed
At least, I had NS last year to consume my time,
but now I'm having 4 months of holidays ._.
Three of months of my holidays just passed,
and guess what?
I have another month of holidays!
It isn't funny at all,
having such a long break,
doing absolutely NOTHING at home.
Last year, I complained so much,
stuff such as :
1 : Too many assignments!!
2 : Have to study even during breaks!!
3 : Wake up at 5.30 am every morning!!
4 : Saturday and Sunday, need to study!!
5 : Exams every month!!
6 : I want a long rest!!

And the list can go on and on. Now that I think about it, it was more fun that way
4 months is just atrociously long. Can't believe I used to be exuberant and looked forward
towards the holidays.

Many many things had happened during the holidays. It is true that I did almost nothing,
but the truth is, many things did happen. It's so exasperating. I almost couldn't breath,
it's hard. There's always a first time for everything, and I know failure is the ladder to success[?]
But I'm not strong enough. It's too much for me to bear.
A quote from Teddie from Persona 4
"This is so beary teddie-ous!"
Yeah, very tedious! Not that I did not enjoy the fun times,
now that I think about it, it was really fun and enjoyable,
I wish we could maintain those days,
but God just loves to play and mess with our lives.

1 more month of holidays, how am I suppose to go through this?
I want to find a job, but me and my mum are lazy.
I want to study, I did, but it makes me think of you.
I want to just sleep and sleep, I did, but that's just boring.
I want to just eat and sleep and play, I did, for several days, it's stupid.
People are calling me babi and super pig. Lol. Not that I don't like it, haha.

想说,说不出。
想讲,讲不出。
想问,不敢问。
相见,不敢去。

看来,永永远远都不会再‘说讲问去’了,
祝福你。