Requirements to be my lover xD
~A must~
-Loyal
-Loves me truly
-Must never cheat on me
-Does not lie like a bitch
-Does not over exaggerate to gain attention
-Understands me
-Does not force me too much
-Able to speak English at my level
-Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Westerners
-Not a total dumb ass
-Speaks politely
-Warm
-Does not use my money all the time
-Hug-able
-Age difference of maximum 5 years older or maximum 2 years younger
-Not a slut/whore
-Caring
-Has the will to study and work hard

~Preferably~
-Hot
-Good looking
-Cute
-Not too thin
-Knows Chinese so can teach me xD
-Knows how to drive so can drive me around
-Not too tall, not too short plus/minus 10cm at most
-High Level of Education
-Independent
-Good sense of humour
-Not blur

~A NO NO~
-Speaks horrible English
-Stupid
-Does not have the will to study hard
-Does not have the will to work hard
-Over dependent on rich parents
-PAI KA ZAI!
-Thinks studies are not important
-Attention seekers
-Liars
-Smoker
-Heavy drinker
-Spend thrift
-Gangster
-Too many piercings
-Tatoo