Pubs?
I'm still drunk and feeling quite dizzy now when I'm writing this. But it's when I'm drunk that I'm able to express what I want to say. It's been awhile, since I last updated my blog. It's 5.20 am now.

I went to 2 pubs today, V and B. Went with a bunch of friends that I first met just today. Drank a lot. Thankfully, everything appears to be free. I was expecting, to be hit, and to hit. But nope, non of those happened. All I did was, sat there and witness my friends being hit. Ironically, the friend that claims to be there just for the environment, got hit by everyone. Such irony. But it couldn't be helped, he's awesome, I'm not. All I did was, nothing. I was merely, a decoration. Maybe, decorations are even more noticeable than me. It's not that I'm not grateful and appreciative to you guys. I did have fun. It was an experience that I never had before. But that feeling of being an extra, I did feel it before, many times. It's just so repetitive and there's this feeling of deja vu. Well, you people have been calling me anti-social and kept asking me to go out and socialize. So now I did, but apparently I'm just not good in it. What can I say? I blame God and genetics, and myself.

It's my pleasure, to be able to meet you people. You people are awesome. It's just me, that's not awesome. Thanks for putting it up with me.

Lastly, hopefully I don't get a hang over when I wake up >.<"